Eproductive Limited (Company No. 04076548) whose registered office and trading address are at Lymehouse Studios, 30-31 Lyme Street, London NW1 0EE (“Eproductive”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We have entered in to a contract with a third party (the “Client”) who has requested that we make certain of our apps and other software available to you.
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Any and all of our application software, currently including (without limitation) EPR, myEPR, EPS, myEPS, EPROS, EPR Touch, Supporter App, Gift Aid Training App and TEAM, (the “App”) available on our site, via an app store or accessed through the relevant link to your Client site (“App Site”), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App or product onto your smartphone, tablet and/or PC (each, a “Device”).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
Any words following the terms including, include, in particular, for example or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (“Submitted information”): You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the App, the App Site and/or any of our websites (together “Our Sites”), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register the App, subscribe to any of our Services and when you report a problem with the App, our Services, or any of our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you use the App or visit one of our Sites we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, (“Device Information”); and details of your use of the App or your visits to any of Our Sites and the resources that you access (“Log Information”).
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, the Client and other business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We collect website usage information, including IP addresses, to see who visits our site and track users’ movement through the site, in order to help us improve the usage and usability of the web site and to market our services.
We also use information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted Information: to communicate with you and the Client and to resolve queries
- Log information: for usage statistics
- Unique application numbers: for sending notifications
- All information and data submitted by you is shared with or otherwise made available to the Client.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Eproductive Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and users will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers which are located in the UK. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access the App and/or certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data (and we use a firewall to reduce the likelihood of unauthorised access to our Sites), We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Certain Services may include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Lymehouse Studios, 30-31 Lyme Street, London NW1 0EE.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act.
Should any of the information we hold about you be incorrect, incomplete or out of date, please let us know by contacting us at Lymehouse Studios, 30-31 Lyme Street, London NW1 0EE